Looking for jobs on the North Shore?
Temp work, permanent positions and contract work.
Looking for work? We have positions available for the right candidates across a wide range of industries, including medical, dental, real estate, distribution, insurance, construction, manufacturing and the professional services sector. In fact, if you’ve got the skills, we’ve got the job! We’re a boutique Albany-based recruitment agency with over 17 years of experience in matching candidates to their ideal position. With such a legacy of local success, it’s no surprise we take our selection process very seriously – this is why more North Shore clients come to us than any other local recruitment agency.
Are you right for the job? North Shore employment is waiting for you!
We’re looking for active, enthusiastic, professional people with qualifications and experience/skills in a range of industries. Your work references must be current and your attitude must be positive! We work hard to ensure our clients are 100% happy with our placements, and in return we offer continued placement support and top-quality job opportunities from Warkworth through to Silverdale, West Harbour and throughout the North Shore.
Contract work, temp jobs, and short-term positions
Just looking for a short-term position? We have a range of temp jobs for office, admin, and industry-specific roles. Maternity leave cover, sickness cover, holiday cover and contract positions are available within a range of local businesses, and we offer constant support throughout your short-term contract.
Permanent employment opportunities: find your place in the North Shore
Get settled with long-term, permanent employment on the North Shore. We specialise in identifying employment matches for our clients, using a range of criteria to determine candidate suitability. We have earned a reputation for excellent employee selection, and have an extremely high long-term placement success rate.
Looking for your new career? You’ve come to the right place!
Need Work – Frequently Asked Questions
- Convey enthusiasm verbally and through your body language
- Show professionalism in your personal appearance, manner and in the presentation of your CV
- Self confidence, believe that you can – and will – get the job
- Follow up after your interview
- Arrive on time - Aim to be there 10 minutes early and allow extra time for traffic
- Research the company's website, find out its history, vision/mission statement, products and services
- Clarify the interviewer's correct title and pronunciation of their full name
- Greet with a firm handshake and smile
- Prepare your answers giving work-related examples – keep these succinct and highlight your results achieved. Always end on a positive note!
- Prepare some questions to ask the interviewer. Remember that an interview is a two way street. Here are some good examples:
- How will my performance be measured in this role?
- How would you describe my Supervisors leadership or management style
- Why has the position become available? Or why did the last person leave this position?
- How would you describe the company culture?
- Why do you like/enjoy working here?